APPLICATION and REMOVAL
(Up to 2 weeks wear)
1. Clip or file your natural nails to a short length.
2. Push back cuticles with the flat end of an orange wood stick.
3. With light pressure, gently buff nails with a buffer to remove surface shine. Please note that vigorous buffing may damage your nails over time.
4. Wipe nails with an alcohol pad to clean and remove dust.
5. One nail a time - apply a thin, even coat of glue to your entire natural nail. Push the press-on nail slightly under your cuticle and apply at a downward angle. Apply pressure to center of the nail while pinching both sides. Press and hold for 30 seconds.
ADHESIVE TABS APPLICATION
(Few hours - 1 day wear)
1. Follow steps 1-4 under glue application to prep your nails.
2. Choose an adhesive tab slightly smaller than your nail and remove it from the sheet.
3. Place the adhesive tab on your nail and press down firmly. Carefully peel away the protective film.
4. Push the press-on nail slightly under your cuticle and apply at a downward angle. Apply pressure to the center of the nail while pinching both sides. Press and hold for 10 seconds.
1. Soak your fingers in warm soapy water mixed with baby oil for 5-15 (tabs) / 20 min or longer (glue).
2. Starting at the corner of the cuticle, place the orange wood stick underneath the press-on.
3. Slide the stick down the sides of the nail and toward the middle (you can also use dental floss).
4. If the press-on doesn't lift off, apply a few drops of oil under the part that has lifted and repeat the steps.
5. Apply cuticle oil to nourish. Please note that the water soak process takes time and patience if your nails were applied with glue.
APPLICATION and REMOVAL TIPS
To avoid crooked looking nails, make sure your press-on nails are straight when you place them under your cuticle.
Avoid over-gluing as nails will be more difficult to remove later.
If nails are applied with glue, wait at least 2 weeks before removing them. This gives the glue time to break down. Forcing your nails off before they are loosened can damage your natural nail.
For quick removal of glue application, soak the nails off with acetone. Nails soaked in acetone cannot be used again.